Sony Ericsson Simlock Calculator v1.0.1
You can buy unlock code for xx$ or you can download this first free unlock calculator and remove simlock from your device. It is your choice!
Reasons to unlock your device with simlock calculator
* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of your device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcards, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your phone by unlocking it.
* 100% Guaranteed
To generate unlock code you need:
- YOUR TELEPHONE IMEI NUMBER ( It should be located on the box from phone and under the battery. You can also check it by entering the code *#06# ).
- PHONE MODEL ( It also should be located on the box from phone and under the battery ).
1. Enter your IMEI in the box.
2. Choose your phone model from the list.
3. Click the “Generate” button.
4. Below text ” Your simlock unlock code ” will appear unlock code for your phone.
5. Insert the foreign mobile network sim card into your phone and on it.
6. When you are asked to enter the unlock code use this generated in step 4.
7. Enjoy that you have removed the simlock :)
Calculator can unlock sony ericsson device like:
C510, C702, C901, C902, C903, C905, F305, G502, J210i, J220i, K300i, K310i, K320i, K510i, K530i, K550i, K600i, K610i, K660i, K700i, K750i, K770i, K800i, K810i, K850i, P1i, P910i, P990i, S500i, T280i, T290i, T303, T610, T630, T650i, T715, W200i, W205, W300i, W350i, W380i, W395, W580i, W595, W610i, W660i, W705, W715, W760i, W800i, W810i, W850i, W880i, W890i, W910i, W960i, W995, XPERIA Arc, XPERIA Play, XPERIA X1, XPERIA X10, XPERIA X10 mini, XPERIA X10 mini pro, XPERIA X2, XPERIA X8, Aino, Aspen, Cedar, Elm, Hazel, Jalou, Naite, Satio, Spiro, Vivaz, Yari, Zylo & others
If you have any questions or problems please send me a message. In the title write the brand and model of your phone.